Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pez Collection part 7 Whatever is left over

 Pez has made these semi-truck Pez for various chainstores. With variants based on how the grill on the front is shaped and what color they are. These are the only two I have ever found.
 Hello Kitty Pez,the first two I got at Dollar Tree. The frog was given to me by my Aunt. It is covered with some kind of cloth and seems to be made to be put on a keychain.

 Kliks,as I said before Kliks are kind of bootleg Pez. The Optimus Prime one I found at Dollar Tree and I am pretty sure they came out around the time of the first live action Transformers film. The American Idol one I have no clue about. Someone gave it to me.

Nascar Pez,every Dollar Tree I go into has plenty of these. I know nothing about Nascar so I have no idea who they are suppose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment