Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pez Collection part 5 Boxed and still sealed sets

 Dr Skull B still sealed on the card. Robin Bougie of Cinema Sewer sent this to me last year as an X-mas present. He found it in his apartment and knew I collected Pez. I love how it has pineapple Pez packaged with it. I haven't seen that flavor in years. Also on the back the writing is in English and French which means it is a Canadian release.
 Kiss boxed set,this is one of the best done boxed sets I have seen. It comes packaged in a neat metal tin.

 Lord of the Rings boxed set,this is the variant that comes with the Eye of Sauron Pez.
Star Trek the Next Generation boxed set,the variant that comes with the Enterprise Pez. There is another variant set that comes with a Picard as a Borg Pez.

No comments:

Post a Comment