Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pez collection part 1 Holiday Pez

Last year around Halloween I took pictures of my entire Pez collection. Well since then I have added many more. Plus I have people asking me to see my collection. So awhile ago I took pictures of all of them. Dividing them up into groups.

So here is all my holiday ones.



 This is all my X-mas Pez. If you look you can see I have the Crystal variants of the Santa,Rudolph,Polar Bear and Snowman. The penguin in the middle of the bottom row is one of the two new Pez for this X-mas season. The other is a new design on the snowman.

Here is all my Halloween Pez. The blue face Vampire and the Ghost were brand new this year. Those and the white skull are the only ones that do not glow in the dark.

My Easter Pez. The Easter egg on the far right has so many color variants. I never bothered trying to get all of them.

My Valentine's Day Pez. The heart one has many many variants. With different stems and sayings written on the hearts. The bear was introduced this year. I was glad to see them make something for the holiday that wasn't another heart.

This is a keychain sized Uncle Sam. It is the only Fourth of July Pez I own. And it cost more than almost any other one I have got. It was $5. Usually I pay at the most $2 for a Pez.






No comments:

Post a Comment