Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pez Collection part 6 Generics

Generic Pez are any Pez that are not Holiday based or some licensed  Pez.

 Insects Pez,I am still missing some of these. The smaller ones are made to be given out as party favors at kid's birthday parties. They hold half a pack of Pez.
 The purple dinosaur came with edible bubble blowing fluid. You were suppose to blow bubbles then catch them in your mouth. I tried it once and they tasted bad. The middle Pez is what is known as a regular. When Pez first started it was marketed as a stop smoking aid. So the regulars look somewhat like a cig lighter. In my decades of Pez collecting I have never seen a regular on the shelf. A friend saw this one noticed it didn't have feet and grabbed it for me. The last thing isn't a Pez at all. It is some Japanese candy dispenser. Robin Bougie sent it to me last year for X-mas.
 Smileys Pez,at one time I was trying to get all of them. Along with all the stem color variations. But I quickly gave up on getting all the variants. I have seen in various Pez guides that the smiley with the blue stem is supposedly a Walmart exclusive. I have no idea about that. I was given that one as a gift and nothing on the card said anything about it being an exclusive.
 Sourz Pez,this is a complete set of the Sourz Pez. They each came with a the short lived Sour flavored Pez. I think you might still be able to order those flavors direct from the company.
Peter Pez and a panda pez. Peter is kind of the mascot of Pez. The panda is from a Zoo line. I have never seen any of the other ones in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment