Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pez Collection part 4 Licensed Pez part 2

Star Wars Pez,I am still missing a few of these. The Chewbacca one at the bottom is a giant Pez. I dispenses a pack of candy at a time. And when you pull the head back it plays the Star Wars theme. It cost the most out of all my Pez. $20 I think.


Marvel an DC superhero Pez and Kliks. Kliks are kind of a knockoff version of Pez. They dispense Smarties candies. Usually I only ever see them at Dollar Tree. For a few years they had the Marvel license. The small head Spidey Pez is one of my oldest. Some how this neighbor of mine,an older lady,found out I collected Pez. She told me she had some that her kids had left at her house years ago. I didn't expect her to remember to bring them to me. One day she knocked at my door and handed me that one and a Tweety Bird. The Spidey I think is from the early 70s. The Tweety Bird was lost in a move.


Sesame Street Pez,I am missing at least 2 to have a complete set.
 Simpson Pez,all I need is Marge and I have a complete set.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,there was two releases of them. These are the easier to find. Then there is so called "angry" Turtles that are harder to find.
Just a bunch of various licensed Pez. I know the Chik-fil-a Cow is semi hard to find. It was originally only sold in the restaurants. The Hot Wheels car on the far right is pretty neat. You can remove the car from the stem and it has a pull back friction motor.

No comments:

Post a Comment